Your Story is your brand. Make it public!
You have a personal or business story to tell that will move a general or niche audience. And you are very likely the only person capable of telling it—with some help from your ghostwriter, of course.
My recent projects include Restoring Venus: Unearthing a Life Buried by Chronic Pain by Amy Eicher, BSED, MAR, PTA, speaker and pain coach. Coming soon at Tonic Books.
The Passive Income Physician by Thomas Black, MD. Tom is a brilliant man, but he lacked the time to write his book. So he partnered with me to help him tell the tale of his transition from medicine to public speaking and asset management.
Shelley Jean knew she had an amazing story to tell. While creating Shelley in Haiti b she also discovered that she has a natural talent for writing. My colleague Karen Lacey and I were proud to help guide and shape this debut memoir. Shelley's second book The Orphan Gospels arrives in 2019.
As two lonely, isolated senior citizens, Donna Marie and John Peterson we were quite sure neither had a future—until they met online. The intimacy they shared in texts about health, finance and flickering dreams led to marriage and a desire to help other elders reach out in the darkness.
The authors of OMG! You Met on the Internet? (How an online romance conquered grief and depression while restoring faith in a higher power) now hope to help other seniors stay in the game and be open to love.
“It may sound trite to say, ‘Don’t give up’ to the seniors out there who are alone. Yet we were both on the verge of giving up when we met online, and we had some serious health problems to overcome,” says Donna Marie Peterson, who was bed-ridden in New York state when she met her husband-to-be.
OTHER PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS:
- A National TOP COP Award honorable mention inspired a Millennial police officer to teach others how to seize the future by taking command of tactical mindshifts.
- A non-fiction title about powerlessness that uses narrative fiction techniques to bring alive a masters thesis.
- The relationship between depression and posture is exposed by a leading physical therapist whose clients include the Boston Symphony.
- It is never to late to wake up before tragedy alters your course. This psychotherapist turned her personal grief into an uplifting guide for being alive .
- A crime fiction, 2016 Royal Dragonfly Book Award Winner. This tough, gritty novel is the first in a series.